One of my favorite fast meal prep techniques is 'bake once - eat twice'. We are following that approach with the Eye of the Round Roast Beef on Sunday followed by the Beef and Vegetable Soup on Wednesday. No wasted food in this house!
Do you have a party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party or family gathering, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
I hope you have a great week!
Eye of the Round Roast Beef (crock pot; save some beef for Wednesday)
Mashed Potatoes (frozen steamers)
Chop House Salad
Individual Boston Cream Tortes (puff pastry, instant pudding mix)
Chicken Taco Ring Bake (refrigerated crescent rolls, shredded cheese, canned tomatoes)
Salsa and Sour Cream Toppings with Shredded Lettuce (jarred salsa, bagged shredded lettuce)
Refried Beans (canned beans)
Red Onion - Orange Salad (canned Mandarin orange sections)
Heavenly Hash (canned fruits, frozen whipped topping)
Grilled Fish Packets
Slaw Wedges (jarred cole slaw dressing)
Pound Cake with Grilled Pear Topper (purchased pound cake)
Beef Vegetable Soup (beef from Sunday, dried onion soup mix, canned tomatoes, frozen mixed vegetables)
Apple-Cheddar or Gouda Paninis
Blueberry Turnovers (refrigerated crescent rolls, jarred blueberry preserves)
Corny Chicken and Stuffing (boxed stuffing mix)
Gingerbread with Whipped Cream (boxed gingerbread mix)
Beef-Broccoli Stir Fry
Sesame Cuke Salad
Phyllo Raspberry Creams (phyllo cups, pistachio instant pudding mix)
Quick Baked Ziti (vegetarian; jarred pasta sauce, shredded cheese)
Panned Spinach (bagged baby spinach)
Individual Cherry Streusel Pies (purchased tart shells, canned cherry pie filling, purchased ice cream)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family