I am planning a bake-and-take meal on Saturday when I visit my mother. Shrimp Scampi is a great choice for this because it can be prepared ahead and placed under the broiler for a few minutes to warm and brown when ready to serve.
Do you have a party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party or family gathering, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each. If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! (The ingredients in parenthesis show some of my quick-prep steps.) You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!
Chris' Crab Cakes Supreme (prepared lump crab, panko bread crumbs, grated Parmesan cheese)
Layered Tomato and Mozzarella Salad (bottled Italian dressing)
Warm Artisan Bread (purchased bread)
Lemon Tarts (instant lemon pudding mix, prepared graham cracker tart shells, canned whipped cream)
Quick Baked Ziti (vegetarian; jarred pasta sauce, bagged shredded cheese)
Sauteed Spinach (bagged baby spinach)
Individual Cherry Pies (purchased pastry shells, canned cherry pie filling)
Creamy Tomato Soup (boxed cream of tomato soup, purchased gold fish crackers)
Rolls of Choice (purchased rolls)
Apple Skillet Cake (canned apple pie filling)
Hot Brats (fully cooked brats)
German Potato Salad (canned potatoes)
Cole Slaw (shredded slaw mix, jarred cole slaw dressing)
Peach Cobbler (canned peach pie filling, puff pastry)
Speedy Chicken Divan (canned chicken, frozen broccoli and cheese mix)
Long-Grain White Rice
Tossed Salad (bagged greens, jarred salad dressing)
Apple Pie a la Mode (purchased apple pie and ice cream)
Fire Cracker Pork Chops with Pineapple Salsa (canned pineapple and chilies)
Sauteed Pierogies (frozen pierogies)
Fresh Baked Jumbo Cookies
Shrimp Scampi (cleaned and devined shrimp)
Angel Hair Pasta
Strawberries Romanoff (purchased ice cream)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family