The menus this week are very much designed for the lazy-hazy days of summer. The plans include a cook one - eat twice and a cook once - eat three times menus so you won't be spending all of your time in the kitchen (yippee!).
Do you have a party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party or family gathering, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each. If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! (The ingredients in parenthesis show some of my quick-prep steps.) You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!
Asian Stuffed Steaks (bottled teriyaki sauce; grill extra steak for Wednesday)
Fried Rice (boxed rice)
Sesame-Ginger Slaw (bagged slaw mix)
Unbaked Alaska (purchased pound cake, ice cream; purchase extra ice cream for Thursday)
Turkey Breast with Herbed Wine Sauce (crock pot; save some turkey for Thursday and Saturday)
Mashed Potatoes (frozen mashed potato steamers)
Pecan Tarts (purchased pecan tarts, canned whipped cream; save some whipped cream for Saturday)
Cream of Broccoli Soup (vegetarian; shredded cheese, boxed vegetable broth)
Artichoke Crostini (jarred marinated artichokes)
Black and Blue Salad (beef from Sunday; bagged salad greens)
Rolls (purchased rolls)
Strawberries with Sour Cream and Brown Sugar Dippers
Speedy Turkey Divan (turkey from Monday, frozen broccoli and cheese mix)
Long-Grain White Rice
Tossed Salad (bagged greens, jarred salad dressing)
Apple Pie a la Mode (purchased apple pie and ice cream)
Grilled Fish Packets (foil wrapped fish with butter and wine)
Potato Stacks (bagged julienned white and yellow potatoes)
Slaw Wedges (prepared slaw dressing)
Pound Cake with Grilled Pear Topper (purchased pound cake)
Turkey Ragout with Penne Pasta (turkey from Monday, boxed pasta, canned tomatoes and tomato sauce, grated Parmesan cheese)
Spinach and Pine Nut Salad (bagged baby spinach, cherry tomatoes)
Southern Fried Apples and Cream (canned whipped cream)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family