I have included a grand mix of Fall's harvest fruits and vegetables this week. So enjoy your week and this grand season of wonderful weather and fabulous foods.
Do you have a party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party or family gathering, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each. If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! (The ingredients in parenthesis show some of my quick-prep steps.) You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!
Pork Tenderloin and Sweet Potatoes with Balsamic Maple Glaze (purchased balsamic vinegar and maple syrup; save some pork for Friday)
Grilled Veggie Skewers
Pineapple Pound Cake (purchased pound cake, canned pineapple, cream cheese fruit dip; save some cake for Saturday)
Kung Pao Chicken (chicken tenders; purchase extra tenders for Thursday)
Melon Salad with Apricot Dressing (apricot jam, yogurt, shredded coconut)
Gingered Ice Cream with Fortune Cookies (purchased ice cream and cookies)
Cheeseburger Pie (baking mix, shredded cheese)
Fresh Green Beans
Sliced Tomatoes with Blue Cheese Crumbles
Sugar Cookie Apple Crisp (prepared cookie dough, canned apple pie filling)
Quick Minestrone Soup (vegetarian; dried tortellini, canned tomatoes, mixed veggies, and white beans)
Waldorf Salad (prepared mayo)
Artisian Bread (purchased bread)
Cherry Cobbler (puff pastry, canned cherry pie filling)
Corny Chicken (boxed cornbread stuffing mix, chicken tenders)
Gingerbread with Whipped Cream (boxed gingerbread mix)
Pork Fried Rice (pork from Sunday,instant brown rice, sliced mushrooms)
Asian Veggie Wraps (flour tortillas, broccoli slaw mix)
Fruit Pizza Cookies (purchased sugar cookies, canned fruit, apricot jam)
Grilled Fish Packets (foil wrapped fish with butter and wine)
Potato Stacks (bagged julienned white and yellow potatoes)
Slaw Wedges (prepared slaw dressing)
Pound Cake with Grilled Pear Topper (purchased pound cake)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family