Sunday's Grilled Salmon with Dill Butter menu is truely company fare. If you are hosting a dinner, I recommend the Wine Tasting 'Party in a Bag' for an elegant start to this meal. It is: a Brie Round and a Mild Cheddar Wedge with Pomegranate Cranberry Chutney; Pate; Endive, Asparagus Spears, Bell Peppers, and Melon with Artichoke Pesto; Whole Wheat Mini Toasts and Simple Water Crackers; Kalamata Gourmet Olives.
Do you have a party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party or family gathering, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each. If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! (The ingredients in parenthesis show some of my quick-prep steps.) You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!
Grilled Salmon with Dill Butter
Long Grain and Wild Rice (boxed rice)
Lemon Affogato (purchased ice cream and lemoncello liqueur or lemon-flavored soft drink)
Mexican Beef and Cheese Soup (shredded cheese)
Tortillas with Guacamole Spread
Brownies (purchased brownies)
BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (pre-cooked or canned chicken, bottled BBQ sauce)
Buns and Condiments (purchased buns, jarred condiments)
Oven Baked Potato Wedges
Cole Slaw (bagged slaw mix, jarred slaw dressing)
Fruit Pizza Cookies (purchased sugar cookie dough)
Fire Cracker Pork Chops with Pineapple Salsa (canned pineapple and chilies; fresh pineapple and chilies are also good if they are available)
Sauteed Pierogies (frozen pierogies)
Fresh Baked Jumbo Cookies
Tortellini Rustica (vegetarian; prepared tortellini, grated Parmesan cheese)
Tri-Pepper Salad (jarred Italian salad dressing)
Tortoni and Seasonal Berries (purchased coconut macaroon cookies and ice cream, frozen whipped topping)
Fried Oysters over Spinach Salad (bagged spinach, jarred vinaigrette)
Hush Puppies (frozen hush puppies)
Apple Kuchen (boxed yellow cake mix)
Sauteed Chicken and Mushrooms (boneless, skinless chicken breasts or cutlets, sliced mushrooms)
Roasted Red Potatoes with Green Beans (frozen veggie mix)
Baked Granola Apples (purchased cereal)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family