This Sunday I will be visiting my mother so will be preparing a simple but elegant meal for her. I will make the Shrimp Scampi and start the strawberriers marinating ahead of time making it a snap to cook the pasta and asparagus at her house. The salad will go together quickly, too! I will add appetisers of veggies and Ranch dressing with blue cheese along with a Mexican dish of layered cream cheese, salsa, and cheese warmed in the microwave and served with corn chips (yummy!). These are easy appetisers using bagged veggies, bottled Ranch dressing, and jarred salsa.
I have started a new feature on my web page - 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans. I am creating Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat!
- I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!Sunday:
Shrimp Scampi (cleaned and deveined shrimp)
Angel Hair Pasta
Mandarin Orange Salad (bottled Oriental-type salad dressing)
Turkey Breast (crock pot) with French Country Gravy (jarred gravy)
Long Grain and Wild Rice (boxed mix)
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts
Pound Cake Torte (purchased pound cake and frosting; reserve half of unfrosted cake for Wednesday)
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Sweet Potatoes with Brown Sugar
Almond Blueberry Cookies (purchased sugar cookie dough, blueberry jam; save half of dough for Saturday)
Chicken Tacos, Burritos, or Tostados (poultry from Monday, jarred salsa and guacamole)
Red Onion / Orange Salad
Heavenly Hash (fresh berries in purchased whipped topping over saved pound cake from Monday)
Jambalaya (boxed mix with fresh seafood and sausage; those little pieces from the turkey can be added if you dare serve turkey four times this week!)
Strawberry / Spinach Salad
Cream Puffs (puff pastry and instant pudding mix)
Pork Medallions (pork from Tuesday)
Spinach Herb Pasta (frozen spinach)
Corn on the Cob
Apple Strudel (phyllo dough, apple pie filling)
BBQ Turkey (poultry from Monday)
Condiments and Buns
Slaw (bagged slaw mix and prepared slaw dressing)
Fruit Pizza Cookies (cookie dough from Tuesday)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family