I hope you have a fun and happy Halloween! How will you treat your goblins? Take a look at some of the things I will be doing on my web site, MomsMealConnection.com.
I have started a new feature on my web page - 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans. I am creating Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat!
- I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! You can always substitute your favorite from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!Sunday:
Bacon Wrapped Chicken (prepared cheese filling)
Roasted Potatoes (dry onion soup mix, canned potatoes)
Asparagus Salad with Citrus Dressing
Chocolate Raspberry Bars (purchased cookie dough)
Fire Cracker Pork Chops
Pineapple Salsa (canned pineapple)
Sauteed Pierogies (frozen pierogies)
Fresh Baked Jumbo Cookie
Slaw (bagged slaw mix, prepared slaw dressing)
Herb and Mushroom Rice (boxed)
Chocolate Dipped Cookies and Berries (purchased cookies)
Tortellini Rustica with Fresh Vegetables (purchased tortellini)
Three Pepper Salad (bottled Italian dressing)
Quick Tortoni (frozen whipped topping, purchased coconut macaroons)
Fiesta Chicken (Ro*Tel canned tomatoes)
Yellow Rice (boxed mix)
Mexi-Corn (canned corn)
Pear Salad (canned pears)
Banana Pudding (instant pudding mix)
Tempura Shrimp (cleaned and deveined shrimp)
Udon Noodles with Soy Dressing
Steamed Julienne Vegetables (bagged broccoli slaw mix)
Fresh Fruit Baskets (puff pastry)
Corn, Tomato, and Blue Cheese Salsa (canned corn)
Baked Potato (microwaved then baked to finish)
Single Layer Chocolate Cake (boxed cake mix)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family