We are having company Saturday night so I have planned an elegant meal. I will add appetizers of prochuttio wrapped bread sticks, a wedge of cheese (brie or similar) with assorted crackers, and salsa with veggies for a tasty beginning to our meal. The bread sticks, salsa, and bagged pre-cut veggies will be purchased making it very easy on the hostess! I will even have time for a glass of wine before the company arrives and will be relaxed and ready (now this is my kind of entertaining!).
I have started a new feature on my web page, MomsMealConnection.com - I am creating Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat!
- I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
I hope you have a great week!Sunday:
Eye of the Round Roast Beef with Peppercorn Sauce (crock pot, save some beef for Wednesday)
Mashed Potatoes (I will use the new steamers)
Chop House Salad
Individual Boston Cream Tortes (pound cake with instant pudding mix)
Bistro Chicken (chicken tenders, canned tomatoes)
Caramelized Peaches and Cream (purchased whipped cream)
Thai Shrimp (packaged mix, cleaned and deveined shrimp)
Angel Hair Pasta
Cuke and Honeydew Salad
Strawberry Shortcakes (purchased sponge cake shells and whipped cream)
Blue Cheese Crusted Beef Stew (beef from Sunday, blue cheese folded into purchased pie crust for topper)
Apple Dumplings (purchased pie crust wrapped around cored and filled apples)
Turkey Tetrazzini (precooked turkey or chicken - I will use canned chicken)
Broccoli Vegetable Medley
Ice Cream with Pecan Shortbread Cookies (purchased ice cream and cookies)
Fresh Tomato and Double Cheese Tart (puff pastry)
French Green Beans (canned beans)
Pineapple Salad (canned pineapple)
Embellished Chocolate Cookies (purchased cookie dough)
Grilled Salmon with Dill Butter
Long Grain and Wild Rice (boxed)
Tossed Salad (bagged salad)
Lemon Affogato (purchased lemoncello liqueur)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family