Because I know that you are as busy as I am, I have included two different 'cook once - eat twice' meals this week giving you four meals for the main cooking of two! I like 'cook once - eat twice' because it saves time and money. The trick is making the second dish completely different than the first so your family won't think they are getting leftovers.
I have started a new feature on my web page, MomsMealConnection.com - I am creating Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat!
- I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
I hope you have a great week!Sunday:
Asian Pork Tenderloin (soy, brown sugar, ginger marinade; save half of tenderloin for Wednesday)
Sweet Potatoes (microwaved then baked to finish)
Grilled Veggie Kabobs
Cherry Turnovers (cherry pie filling, puff pastry)
Roasted Chicken (crock pot; save half of of chicken for Friday)
Dumplings (frozen dumplings)
Harvard Beets (jarred)
Fruited Rice Cereal Treats (marshmallow fluff)
Kielbasa & Bean Cassoulet (fully cooked kielbasa, canned beans)
Apple Feta Salad
Chocolate Puddings (instant pudding mix)
Pork Cutlets with Mushroom Sauce (pork from Sunday)
Rice or Pasta
Steamed Squash Medley
Banana Pudding Tarts (prepared tart shells, instant banana pudding mix)
Blackened Fish on a Bed of Julienned Vegetables (bagged julienned vegetables)
Carrot / Pineapple Salad (grated carrots)
No-Bake Cheesecake (boxed mix)
Chicken a la King (chicken from Monday)
Biscuits (biscuit mix)
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Apple Pie Parfait (apple pie filling)
Grilled Tuna Burgers (fresh tuna patties)
Buns and Condiments
Rocky Road Brownies (brownie mix)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at Org Junkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family