The menus this week are easy so that I can spend my time (and energy) doing the important things this time of year - you know what I mean and I bet you are feeling the pinch (aka stress), too. Nothing is more important than family and friends but sometimes it is hard to fit it all in!
Do you have a party in your plans? Check out the latest feature on my website - Party in a Bag! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party, take a look at the Holiday and Special 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration.
The Family Meals 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans are there to help with weeknight dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat!
- I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
- You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!Sunday:
Pork Roast (crock pot with cream of mushroom soup and jarred brown gravy; save some pork for Tuesday)
Roasted Vegetables (par-boiled then placed in oven to brown)
Mandarin Orange Salad (canned orange slices , bottled oriental dressing)
Cherry Pies (canned pie filling, packaged tart shells, canned whipped cream)
Grilled Fish Packets (foil wrapped fish with butter and wine)
Potato Stacks (bagged julienned white and yellow potatoes)
Slaw Wedges (prepared slaw dressing)
Pound Cake with Grilled Pear Topper (purchased pound cake)
Quick Pork Curry (pork from Sunday)
Pear Salad (canned pears, bagged salad greens, bottled balsamic dressing)
Coconut-Pecan Fingers with Strawberries (using white bread)
Roasted Chicken (crock pot)
Dumplings (frozen and dropped in boiling chicken broth)
Harvard Beets (jarred beets)
Fruited Rice Cereal Treats
Spaghetti Bolognese (jarred pasta sauce)
Italian Vegetables (vegetable steamers)
Jam Thumbprint Cookies (refrigerated dough, purchased jam )
Chicken Tacos (taco sauce mix, precooked chicken if available)
Red Onion / Orange Salad
Heavenly Hash (purchased angel food cake, frozen whipped topping)
Shrimp Scampi (cleaned and devined shrimp)
Angel Hair Pasta
Cheesecake Tarts (prepared graham cracker tart shells, cheesecake pudding mix)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family