I just love cook once - eat twice menus. This week I am using the technique twice for an easy week of menus as I settle back into the 'normal' routine.
The menus this week are simple but hearty to get us through the cold days ahead. The grilled London broil steak and shrimp can be broiled if you aren't able to grill this time of year.
Do you have a party in your plans? Check out the latest feature on my website - Party in a Bag! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party, take a look at the Holiday and Special 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration.
The Family Meals 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans are there to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
- You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!Sunday:
Turkey Breast with French Country Gravy (crock pot, jarred alfredo sauce; save some turkey for Tuesday)
Long Grain and Wild Rice (boxed mix)
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts
Pound Cake Torte (purchased pound cake and prepared icing)
London Broil with Corn Salsa (canned corn; save some beef for Wednesday)
Baked Potatoes (microwaved then baked to finish)
Single Layer Chocolate Cake (cake mix)
BBQ Turkey Sandwiches (pre-cooked turkey from Sunday, jarred BBQ sauce)
Buns and Condiments (jarred condiments)
Cole Slaw (bagged slaw mix, jarred cole slaw dressing)
Fruit Pizza Cookies (prepared cookie dough)
Mexican Beef and Cheese Soup (beef from Monday, shredded cheese)
Tortillas with Guacamole Spread
Stacked Brownies (purchased brownies, ice cream, and chocolate syrup)
Stuffed Spuds (microwaved then baked to finish)
Spinach Salad with Mandarin Oranges (bagged spinach, canned oranges, and jarred salad dressing)
Baked Cookies (boxed cake mix)
Sausage Roll (puff pastry)
Sugar Snap Peas with Vinaigrette
Peach Tarts with Almond Crunch Topper (canned peaches, prepared pie crusts)
Grilled Shrimp with Greek Veggie Salsa (cleaned and deveined shrimp, canned tomatoes)
Corn on the Cob
Ice Cream with Apple Crunch Topper (purchased ice cream)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family