Cooking is a favorite past-time for me during the cold, winter days. The whole family works together in the warm kitchen for both meal prep and special projects. For some fun cupcake ideas, jump over to my website 'Fun with Kids' page.
The menus this week are warming with a little jazz to rev up your week. Even though the menus have a special touch, they are all family-fare because they use simple techniques with simple foods.
Do you have a party in your plans? Check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are there to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
- You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!Sunday:
Beef Burgundy (sliced mushrooms; use any leftovers for soup base on Wednesday)
Wide Egg Noodles
Marinated Broccoli and Red Pepper Salad (jarred herb vinaigrette)
Warm French Rolls, Butter
Peach Sundaes (purchased ice cream and jarred peach preserves)
Lasagna Florentine - Vegetarian (frozen dumplings aka thin pastry strips, jarred pasta sauce, frozen chopped spinach)
Hearty Greek Salad (jarred artichokes, olives, and anchovies, jarred Italian salad dressing)
Italian Bread, Butter
Chocolate Pies (prepared tart shells, instant pudding mix)
Chicken Taco Ring Bake (crescent rolls, bagged shredded lettuce, canned tomatoes)
Salsa and Sour Cream Toppings (jarred salsa)
Refried Beans (canned vegetarian or lite beans)
Red Onion / Orange Salad (canned Mandarin orange sections)
Heavenly Hash (canned fruit, frozen whipped topping)
Beef-Vegetable Soup (soup base from Sunday's Beef Burgundy if possible)
Apple-Cheddar or Gouda Paninis
Blueberry Turnovers (crescent rolls, blueberry preserves)
Pulled Pork (crock pot, jarred BBQ sauce and beef gravy)
Buns and Condiments (jarred condiments)
Black-eyed Pea Salad (canned black-eyed peas)
Cheesecake Filled Pears (instant cheesecake pudding mix, canned pears)
Dilled Tilapia Bundles (puff pastry)
Asian Stir Fry (frozen stir fry mix)
Cranberry-Apple Salad (dried cranberries)
Tuilles with Ice Cream (flour tortillas)
Speedy Chicken Divan (frozen broccoli-cheese mix)
Winter Fruit Salad with Yogurt Dressing (canned fruits, purchased yogurt)
Apple Pie a la Mode (purchased apple pie and ice cream)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family