Do you have a party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party or family gathering, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
I hope you have a great week!
Lasagna Florentine (vegetarian; frozen pastry strips, frozen spinach, jarred pasta sauce, shredded cheeses)
Hearty Greek Salad (jarred salad dressing)
Chocolate Pies (prepared pastry shells, instant pudding mix)
Sauteed Chicken and Mushrooms (boneless, skinless chicken breasts or cutlets, sliced mushrooms)
Roasted Red Potatoes with Green Beans (frozen veggie mix)
Baked Granola Apples (purchased cereal)
Tuscan Pasta (boxed pasta, canned cannellini beans, shredded cheeses)
Sliced Tomato Salad
Peach Macaroon Cups (canned peaches, purchased macaroon cookies)
Fried Tomato Sandwiches (vegetarian; bottled thousand island dressing)
Mango / Cucumber Salsa (canned chilies)
Lemon Blueberry Tarts (prepared graham cracker tart shells, instant lemon pudding mix)
Chicken Ragout with Penne Pasta (boneless, skinless chicken breasts, boxed pasta, canned tomatoes and tomato sauce, grated Parmesan cheese)
Spinach and Pine Nut Salad (bagged baby spinach, cherry tomatoes)
Southern Fried Apples and Cream (purchased ice cream or whipped cream)
Buns and Condiments (purchased sandwich buns, jarred condiments)
Cheesy Potatoes (shredded cheddar cheese)
Slaw (bagged slaw mix, jarred slaw dressing)
Rocky Road Brownies (boxed brownie mix)
Taco Nite (taco seasoning mix, purchased taco shells)
Condiment Bar (jarred salsas, bagged lettuce shreds, shredded cheese)
Guacamole / Sour Cream Topper (purchased sour cream)
Corn / Black Bean Salsa ( jarred salsa, canned corn, black beans, and chilies)
Banana Splits (purchased ice cream, canned whipped cream, jarred ice cream toppings)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family