Are you hosting a party for Mother's Day or do you have another party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party for Mother's Day, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
I hope you have a great week!
Sunday (Mother's Day):
Grilled Jumbo Scallops with Orange-Ginger Sauce over Mixed Greens (bagged salad greens)
Artisan Rolls (purchased rolls)
Coconut Macaroons (shredded coconut, chocolate morsels, jarred maraschino cherries)
Spaghetti Bolognese (boxed pasta, jarred Bolognese sauce)
Italian Vegetables (frozen veggie mix)
Jam Thumbprint Cookies (jarred jam)
Double Bean Tortilla Stacks (vegetarian; purchased tortillas, jarred salsa, canned black beans and kidney beans, shredded cheese)
Condiments and Veggies (jarred condiments, bagged shredded lettuce)
Spanish Rice (canned diced tomatoes)
Chocolate Pear Tart (chocolate cookie pie crust, canned pears, jarred marmalade, bottled fudge topping)
Pork Medallions with Honey-Dijon Glaze (pork tenderloin)
Tomato and White Bean Salsa (canned diced tomatoes and cannellini beans)
Steamed Brussels Sprouts
Apple Strudel (phyllo dough, canned apple pie filling, purchased ice cream is optional)
Oven Fried Chicken (boneless, skinless chicken breast or tenders, seasoned coating mix for chicken)
Macaroni and Double Cheese (boxed macaroni and cheese dinner, shredded cheese)
Fresh Baked Cookies (take-and-bake cookies)
Quick Weeknight Jambalaya (boxed gumbo mix, chicken tenders, fully cooked smoked sausage, cleaned and deveined shrimp, canned tomatoes)
Strawberry Spinach Salad (bagged baby spinach)
Cream Puffs (purchased cream puffs)
Turkey Tetrazzini Especialle (boxed pasta, cooked turkey if avail, sliced mushrooms, grated Parmesan cheese)
Broccoli Vegetable Medley
Ice Cream with Pecan Shortbread Cookies (purchased ice cream and cookies)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family