I am serving Shrimp Scampi on Saturday night just for the fun of it! This ever-so-simple meal is great for busy weekends especially if you have invited dinner guests to your house.
Do you have a party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party or family gathering, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each. If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! (The ingredients in parenthesis show some of my quick-prep steps.) You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!
Cheese Stuffed Jumbo Shells (vegetarian; jarred marinara sauce, shredded cheeses)
Mixed Greens and Pear Salad (bagged salad greens, canned pears)
Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes (boxed cake mix, canned crushed pineapple)
Kung Pao Chicken (chicken tenders)
Melon Salad with Apricot Dressing (apricot jam, yogurt, shredded coconut)
Ginger Ice Cream and Fortune Cookies (purchased ice cream and cookies)
Dilled Tilapia Bundles (puff pastry)
Asian Stir-Fry (frozen stir-fry veggie mix)
Tuilles with Ice Cream (purchased tortillas and ice cream)
Lemony Pork Chops
Angel Hair Pasta (boxed pasta)
Fresh Broccoli Spears
Rice Krispy Treats (rice cereal, mini-marshmallows, chocolate morsels)
Speedy Chicken Divan (cooked chicken if available, frozen broccoli and cheese mix)
Tossed Salad (bagged greens, jarred salad dressing)
Apple Pie a la Mode (purchased apple pie and ice cream)
Meatball Stew (frozen meatballs)
Bread Bowls (refrigerated biscuits)
Fruit Salad with Yogurt Dressing (purchased yogurt, canned Mandarin oranges, pear slices, and pineapple)
Buckeye Chocolate Chippers (prepared cookie dough, canned chocolate frosting)
Shrimp Scampi (cleaned and devined shrimp)
Angel Hair Pasta
Cheesecake Tarts (prepared graham cracker tart shells, cheesecake pudding mix)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family