Grilled Shrimp with Greek Veggie Salsa will be served at my house on Saturday as a delightful finale to summer. I will invite a few friends over to make a grand party of it all. The appetizer course will be my Party in a Bag 'At the Cheeseball': cheddar cheese balls; summer sausage with roasted garlic mustard; sliced pears, veg tray, spicy tomato salsa; tortilla chips, savory herb crackers; and honey roasted almonds.
Do you have a party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party or family gathering, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each. If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! (The ingredients in parenthesis show some of my quick-prep steps.) You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!
Roulade de Poulet (boneless, skinless chicken breasts; buy extra chicken for Thursday)
Mushroom Rice Pilaf (boxed pilaf)
Broccoli Medley (fresh bagged veg mix)
Nutty Fruit Salad
Fruited Pink Creams (purchased ice cream, liqueurs; buy enough ice cream for Friday and Saturday)
Spaghetti Bolognese (boxed pasta, jarred Bolognese sauce)
Italian Vegetables (frozen veggie mix)
Jam Thumbprint Cookies (jarred jam)
Cream of Broccoli Soup (vegetarian; buy extra broccoli for Friday)
Artichoke Crostini (jarred artichokes)
Shepherd's Pie (instant mashed potatoes, canned mixed vegetables and soup)
Cherry Fluff (canned cherry pie filling and pineapple, frozen whipped topping)
Oven Fried Chicken (boneless, skinless chicken breast or tenders, seasoned coating mix for chicken)
Macaroni and Double Cheese (boxed macaroni and cheese dinner, shredded cheese)
Fresh Baked Cookies (take-and-bake cookies)
Ham and Cheddar Strata (pre-cooked ham or ham lunch meat, purchased sourdough bread, bagged cheese)
Broccoli / Bell Pepper / Mushroom Stir Fry (sliced mushrooms)
Toasted Pound Cake with Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce (purchased pound cake, ice cream, and chocolate sauce)
Grilled Shrimp with Greek Veggie Salsa (cleaned and deveined shrimp, canned tomatoes and black olives)
Corn on the Cob
Ice Cream with Apple Crunch Topper (purchased ice cream)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family