This week's menus have gone international for a welcome change as we wait out the winter cold. The menus are fun and easy on your budget and time!
Do you have a party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party or family gathering, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each. If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! (The ingredients in parenthesis show some of my quick-prep steps.) You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!
Bacon Wrapped Chicken (garlic & cheese spread such as Philly whipped creamed cheese, Rondele, or Alouette, boneless and skinless chicken breasts; buy extra chicken breasts for Saturday)
Roasted Potatoes (canned potatoes, dry onion soup mix)
Asparagus Salad with Citrus Dressing (prepared orange and lime juices)
Chocolate Raspberry Bars (prepared chocolate cookie dough, white chocolate morsels, raspberry jam)
Lemony Pork Chops (prepared lemon juice, jarred capers)
Angel Hair Pasta (boxed pasta)
Fresh Broccoli Spears (buy extra broccoli for Thursday)
Rice Krispy Treats (rice cereal, mini-marshmallows, chocolate morsels)
Buns and Condiments (purchased sandwich buns, jarred condiments)
Cheesy Potatoes (shredded cheddar cheese)
Slaw (bagged slaw mix, jarred slaw dressing)
Rocky Road Brownies (boxed brownie mix)
Shepherd's Pie (instant mashed potatoes, canned mixed vegetables and soup)
Cherry Fluff (canned cherry pie filling and pineapple, frozen whipped topping)
Cream of Broccoli Soup (vegetarian; shredded cheese, boxed vegetable broth)
Artichoke Crostini (jarred marinated artichokes)
Taco Nite (taco seasoning mix, purchased taco shells)
Condiment Bar (jarred salsas, bagged lettuce shreds, shredded cheese)
Guacamole & Sour Cream Topper (purchased sour cream)
Corn & Black Bean Salsa ( jarred salsa, canned corn, black beans, and chilies)
Banana Splits (purchased ice cream, canned whipped cream, jarred ice cream toppings)
Pesto Chicken (boneless and skinless chicken breasts, jarred pesto or jarred pasta sauce if your family does not like pesto)
Linguini (boxed pasta)
Caprese Salad (jarred Italian dressing)
Peach Crisp (canned peaches)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family