The Slow Cooked Pulled Pork dinner on Tuesday will give you lots of pulled pork for sandwiches or salads during the week - lunch will be wonderful this week.
Do you have a party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party or family gathering, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each. If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! (The ingredients in parenthesis show some of my quick-prep steps.) You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!
Chicken Parmesan (boneless, skinless chicken breasts, jarred pasta sauce, sliced cheeses; buy extra chicken for Thursday)
Pasta of Choice (boxed pasta)
Caprese Salad (sliced mozzarella)
Fresh Peach Tarts (prepared tart shells, raspberry jam)
Weeknight Seafood Bouillabaisse (cleaned and deveined shrimp, jarred picante sauce, and canned crab, clams, mixed vegetables, and tomatoes)
Rolls or Baguette of Choice
Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches (purchased jumbo cookies and ice cream)
Slow Cooked Pulled Pork (crock pot; bottled BBQ sauce and mushroom gravy)
Buns and Condiments (purchased buns, jarred condiments)
Black-Eyed Pea Salad (canned peas, corn, and chilies)
Banana Pudding (instant pudding mix, purchased vanilla wafers)
Fried Tomato Sandwiches (vegetarian; bottled thousand island dressing)
Mango / Cucumber Salsa (canned chilies)
Lemon Blueberry Tarts (prepared graham cracker tart shells, instant lemon pudding mix)
Oven Fried Chicken (boneless, skinless chicken breast or tenders, seasoned coating mix for chicken)
Macaroni and Double Cheese (boxed macaroni and cheese dinner, shredded cheese)
Fresh Baked Cookies (take-and-bake cookies)
Easy Cheeseburger Pie (baking mix, shredded cheese)
Tomato Wedges with Bleu Cheese Crumbles
Sugar Cookie Apple Crisp (prepared cookie dough, canned apple pie filling; buy extra cookie dough for Saturday)
Baked Fish Italianio (bottled sun-dried tomato salad dressing, bagged baby spinach)
Parmesan Topped Fettuccine (boxed pasta)
Baguette (purchased bread)
Sugar Cookie Kisses (prepared cookie dough, purchased chocolate candy kisses)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family