I am hosting a party on Saturday night; the Broiled Tilipia and Fettuccine with Green Peas will be the perfect menu for the 'do'. For the appetizer course I will serve the ' At the Cheese Ball' Party in a Bag consisting of Cheddar Cheese Balls and Summer Sausage with Roasted Garlic Mustard; Sliced Pears and Veg Tray with Spicy Tomato Salsa; Tortilla Chips and Savory Herb Crackers; Honey Roasted Almonds.
Do you have a party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party or family gathering, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each. If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! (The ingredients in parenthesis show some of my quick-prep steps.) You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!
Pork Tenderloin with Peanut Sauce (jarred peanut butter; save some pork for Wednesday)
Oriental Cabbage Salad (bagged shredded cabbage, packaged ramen noodles)
Almond Blueberry Cookies (ready-to-bake sugar cookies, jarred blueberry jam)
Baby Blue Salad (vegetarian; bagged salad greens, bottled vinaigrette)
Coconut Macaroons (shredded coconut, chocolate morsels)
Chicken Taco Ring Bake (refrigerated crescent rolls, shredded cheese, canned tomatoes and chicken)
Salsa and Sour Cream Toppings with Shredded Lettuce (jarred salsa, bagged shredded lettuce)
Refried Beans (canned beans)
Red Onion - Orange Salad (canned Mandarin orange sections)
Heavenly Hash (canned fruits, frozen whipped topping)
Pork Medallions with Honey-Dijon Glaze (pork tenderloin from Sunday)
Tomato and White Bean Salsa (canned diced tomatoes and cannellini beans)
Steamed Brussels Sprouts
Apple Strudel (phyllo dough, canned apple pie filling, purchased ice cream is optional)
Corny Chicken (boxed cornbread stuffing mix)
Gingerbread with Whipped Cream (boxed gingerbread mix)
Beef Stroganoff (dried onion soup mix, canned sliced mushrooms)
Caramel Apple Pies (purchased tart shells, caramel ice cream topping)
Fettuccine with Green Peas (boxed pasta, frozen peas)
Broiled Tomatoes (grated Parmesan cheese)
Heavenly Cherries Jubilee (purchased angel food cake, canned cherry pie filling)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family