The Lamb Chops with Savory Butter Sunday dinner is really company fare; the minted pears finish off the meal very nicely. It is easy enough to prepare for family meals, too.
Do you have a party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party or family gathering, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each. If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! (The ingredients in parenthesis show some of my quick-prep steps.) You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!
Lamb Chops with Savory Butter
Rice and Vermicelli Mix (boxed mix)
Parslied Carrots (bagged baby carrots)
Beet / Goat Cheese / Walnut Salad (canned beets, chopped walnuts, jarred vinaigrette)
Minted Pears with Ice Cream and Raspberries (canned pears, purchased ice cream; purchase extra pears for Tuesday)
Mexi-Turkey Wraps (bagged shredded lettuce and cheese, deli-cut turkey slices; buy extra turkey for Saturday)
Black Bean and Corn Salad (canned black beans and corn)
Corn Chips and Tomato Salsa (bagged corn chips, jarred tomato salsa)
Brownies (purchased brownies)
Quick Pork Curry
Pear Salad (canned pears, bagged salad greens, bottled balsamic dressing)
Coconut-Pecan Fingers with Strawberries (using white bread and canned sweetened condensed milk)
Spicy Redfish with Pineapple Slaw (bagged slaw mix, jarred slaw dressing, canned pineapple; buy extra pineapple for Saturday)
Herb and Mushroom Rice (boxed rice mix)
Chocolate Dipped Cookies and Berries (purchased cookies, chocolate morsels)
Stuffed Spuds (vegetarian; microwave potatoes and bake in oven to finish, shredded cheeses, bagged chopped veggies)
Spinach Salad with Mandarin Oranges (canned Mandarin oranges, bottled Asian-type salad dressing)
Baked Cookies (yellow cake mix)
Tuscan Pasta (boxed pasta, canned cannellini beans, shredded cheeses)
Sliced Tomato Salad
Peach Macaroon Cups (canned peaches, purchased macaroon cookies)
Polynesian Ginger Turkey Stir Fry (deli-cut turkey slices, canned pineapple, jarred orange marmalade)
Sugar Snap Peas
Coconut Tarts (purchased tart shells, instant coconut pudding mix, canned whipped cream)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family