It is great grilling weather here. If your weather isn't as warm, you can always broil the chicken and beef satay for a wonderful alternative.
Do you have a party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party or family gathering, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each. If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! (The ingredients in parenthesis show some of my quick-prep steps.) You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!
Meatloaf Timbales with Mushroom Sauce (sliced mushrooms, canned petite tomatoes; purchase extra mushrooms for Monday)
Baked Potatoes (microwave then place in oven to finish)
Tomato / Corn / Avocado Salad (cherry tomatoes, canned corn)
Almond Cherry Crisp (whole grain & almond cereal, cherry pie filling)
Turkey Tetrazzini Especialle (boxed pasta, pre-cooked or canned poultry, sliced mushrooms, grated Parmesan cheese)
Broccoli Vegetable Medley (frozen blend)
Ice Cream with Pecan Shortbread Cookies (purchased ice cream and cookies; purchase extra ice cream for Wednesday and Saturday)
Quick Weeknight Jambalaya (boxed gumbo mix, chicken tenders, fully cooked smoked sausage, cleaned and deveined shrimp, canned tomatoes)
Fruit Salad (bagged spring mix, jarred fruit)
Cream Puffs (purchased cream puffs)
Kung Pao Chicken (chicken tenders)
Melon Salad with Apricot Dressing (apricot jam, yogurt, shredded coconut)
Ginger Ice Cream and Fortune Cookies (purchased ice cream and cookies)
Ravioli Mediteranea (vegetarian; purchased ravioli, jarred pasta sauce, shredded cheese)
Fresh Green Beans
Heavenly Angel Food Cake (purchased angel food cake, strawberry jam, whipped topping)
BBQ Chicken Quarters (prepared orange juice, bottled teriyaki sauce)
Curried Pineapple Slices (canned pineapple slices)
Potato Salad (canned potatoes)
Spiced Oatmeal Cookies
Beef Satay with Peanut Sauce (bottled Italian salad dressing, jarred peanut butter)
Rice Pilaf with Raisins (boxed rice mix)
Spinach and Strawberry Salad (bagged baby spinach, bottled salad dressing)
Orange Gelatin Parfaits (purchased ice cream, boxed gelatin, canned Mandarin orange sections)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family