I am really enjoying being out-of-doors in the beautiful Atlanta weather. The menus this week reflect this feeling and are guaranteed to get you out of the kitchen and into the great outdoors pronto! They are also on the lighter side (swimsuit time is just around the corner).
Do you have a party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party or family gathering, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each. If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! (The ingredients in parenthesis show some of my quick-prep steps.) You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!
Sunday (Mother's Day):
Roulade de Poulet (boneless, skinless chicken breasts; buy extra chicken for Friday)
Mushroom Rice Pilaf (boxed pilaf)
Roasted Asparagus (buy extra asparagus for Wednesday)
Nutty Fruit Salad
Fruited Pink Creams (purchased ice cream, liqueurs; buy extra ice cream for Monday and Saturday)
Beef Burgundy (sliced mushrooms; any leftovers make a fine soup base)
Wide Egg Noodles
Marinated Broccoli and Red Pepper Salad (jarred herb vinaigrette)
Warm French Rolls (purchased bread)
Peach Sundaes (purchased ice cream and jarred peach preserves)
Fried Oysters over Spinach Salad (bagged spinach, jarred vinaigrette)
Hush Puppies (frozen hush puppies)
Ham Asparagus Casserole (Deli ham; boxed pasta)
Pineapple Salad (canned pineapple slices)
Chocolate Chip Cookies (prepared cookie dough)
Eggplant Parmesan (vegetarian: jarred pasta sauce, purchased bread crumbs, shredded cheeses)
Pasta of Choice (boxed pasta)
Orange Crescents (canned crescent rolls, jarred orange marmalade)
Fiesta Chicken (boneless, skinless chicken breasts, Ro*Tel canned tomatoes)
Yellow Rice (boxed rice mix)
Mexi-Corn (canned corn)
Pear Salad (canned pears)
Banana Pudding (purchased vanilla wafers, instant pudding mix)
Baked Tilapia Bundles with Dill (puff pastry)
Asian Stir-Fry (frozen stir-fry veggie mix)
Tuilles with Ice Cream (purchased tortillas and ice cream)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family