Do you have a party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party or family gathering, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each. If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! (The ingredients in parenthesis show some of my quick-prep steps.) You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!
Fish in White Wine Sauce (frozen fish fillets)
Duchess Potatoes (instant garlic mashed potatoes)
Baby Peas (frozen peas)
Baked Tomato Halves
Coconut Cream Pie with Berries (prepared graham cracker crust, instant pudding mix)
Kielbasa and Bean Cassoulet (fully cooked sausage)
Apple Feta Salad (purchase extra apples for Thursday)
Chocolate Puddings (instant chocolate pudding mix)
Mexi-Chicken Wraps (pre-cooked or deli chicken, bagged shredded lettuce and cheese)
Black Bean and Corn Salad (canned black beans and corn)
Corn Chips and Salsa (bagged corn chips, jarred tomato salsa; purchase extra salsa for Saturday)
Embellished Sugar Cookies (purchased sugar cookie dough)
Cream of Broccoli Soup (vegetarian; shredded cheese, boxed vegetable broth)
Quick Artichoke Crostini (jarred marinated artichokes)
Blue Cheese Encrusted Beef Stew (pre-cooked or deli beef; prepared pie crust, jarred beef gravy, canned potatoes and carrots)
Fresh Fruit Salad (prepared mayo)
Apple Dumplings a la Mode (purchased ice cream, prepared pie crust)
Weeknight Baked Ziti (vegetarian; jarred pasta sauce, bagged shredded cheese)
Sauteed Spinach (bagged baby spinach)
Personal Cherry Pies (purchased pastry shells, canned cherry pie filling)
Corn Bread and Chili Strata (purchased corn bread, canned chili, jarred salsa)
Citrus Salad (bagged greens, jarred citrus)
Double Delight Chocolate Cupcakes (purchased cupcakes)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family