To chase away the cold-weather blues, I am having a Party Saturday night. It will be a vegetarian Spaghetti Fest but you can add meat to your sauce if you prefer. For the appetizer course I will stick to the Italian theme with the Italian Buffet from my Party in a Bag collection: Parmesan Wedge and Tuscan Olive Cheese Ball; Prosciutto Figs, Apricots, Melon, and Asparagus Spears; Red Pepper & Romano Bruschetta Topping and Artichoke Pesto; Asiago Cheese Crackers and Baguette Crisps; Feta Stuffed Gourmet Olives
Do you have a party in your plans? If so, check out the latest feature on my website - 'Party in a Bag'! The Bags are designed to help you pull your party together in 30 minutes - flat! I love to entertain but don't often have the time required to pull off a big, fancy 'do', so, over the years, I have learned a few short-cuts; I will share them with you.
If you are planning a dinner party or family gathering, take a look at the Holiday and Special '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' on my website. You will find menu ideas to help with your celebration or 'do'.
The Family Meals '30-Minute Complete Menu Plans' are developed to help with both weeknight and special dinner prep. I create Complete Menu Plans using the 30-minute menus from this blog:
- The Complete Menu Plans give you recipes and step-by-step instructions for preparing the complete meal (not just the entree as most meal plans do) in 30 minutes - flat! I even include a grocery list to save unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- These are eComplete Menu Plans so you can purchase the menu plan now and use it for dinner tonight!
- You won't have to spend your precious time thinking of menu ideas and then looking up the recipes - I will send it all directly to you!
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each.
- You can purchase a Complete Menu Plan for the introductory price of .25 each. If you have found my 30-minute menus helpful, then you must check out the 30-Minute Complete Menu Plans!
You will find that I use several cooking methods, mix and match, to get dinner on the table quickly! (The ingredients in parenthesis show some of my quick-prep steps.) You can always substitute your favorite made-from-scratch recipes when you have more time.
I hope you have a great week!
French Burgers with White Wine Sauce
Egg Noodles (purchased noodles)
Asparagus (buy extra asparagus for Thursday)
Peach Melba Parfaits (purchased ice cream, canned peaches, jarred raspberry jam)
Monday: Martin Luther King Day (No School)
Corny Chicken (boxed cornbread stuffing mix)
Gingerbread with Whipped Cream (boxed gingerbread mix)
Beef Stroganoff (dried onion soup mix, canned sliced mushrooms)
Caramel Apple Pies (purchased tart shells, caramel ice cream topping; buy extra apples for Friday)
Thai Shrimp (Thai peanut sauce mix, cleaned and deveined shrimp)
Angel Hair Pasta
Cuke and Honeydew Salad
Strawberry Shortcakes (purchased sponge cake shells)
Chicken and Dumplings (crock pot; frozen dumplings or pastry sheets, cream of mushroom soup)
Asparagus / Tomato Stir Fry
Stacked Brownies (purchased brownies and ice cream)
Kielbasa and Bean Cassoulet (fully cooked kielbasa, canned garbanzo beans)
Apple Feta Salad
Pumpernickel Bread (purchased bread)
Chocolate Puddings (instant chocolate pudding mix)
Spaghetti Fest of Spinach Pesto and Marinara Sauce (vegetarian; jarred marinara sauce, bagged spinach)
Pasta of Choice
Creamy Blue Cheese Lettuce Wedges (jarred salad dressing)
Tiramisu (purchased lady finger cookies)
Get inspired for your weekly menus at OrgJunkie!
I sincerely hope you have fun with your meal planning and preparation,
Elizabeth Randall and Family